Miles Partnership is looking to hire two positions to join their Memphis team who will work closely with the Memphis Convention & Visitor Bureau's marketing department.
Join a creative, challenging and innovative web development company that focuses on building interest in travel destinations. We work independently and in a collaborative environment with creative team members (artists, editors, developers, UX experts, and account managers). All members of the team take ownership in their work and pride their performance, and we work on multiple clients/projects on different schedules simultaneously. We're creative, ambitious, and collaborative. We hold ourselves accountable for the delivery of superior results, and our performance standards are the highest in the industry.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of high quality creative materials for leading-edge marketing and new and existing print, digital and video products for Miles’ clients. You must be a talented designer with experience in branding and advertising. And you also should know how to put together strategic initiatives and how to lead our designers to create compelling marketing designs for our clients.
This is a full-time position that will be based in our Memphis, Tennessee, office. It requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation and design skills.
- Works with the account team and client to create a vision and strategic initiatives for the brand and advertising campaigns
- Presents in-person creative work to clients for approval
- Provides design leadership in the development and communication of creative concepts for print, online and video products
- Understands target audiences’ needs, tasks and goals and translating them into creative concepts that support national advertising efforts
- Creates compelling concepts and work with a cross-functional team to bring the vision to final deliverables
- Designs and produces high-quality travel marketing layouts and designs for print products (including multi-page guides, magazine inserts and marketing materials) and digital products (including banner ads, email, and webpages)
- Prepares and finalizes print design files appropriately for the printer
- Proofs designs to ensure they are ready for review by the rest of the team and provides final QA on all art-related elements of the products
- Performs photo collections for general use and/or for specific needs, knowing where to look for relevant and dynamic photography