26th Annual Covington-Tipton County Heritage Festival
106 W Liberty Ave, Covington, TN 38019
Covington, TN 38019
Thursday, September 23rd: The Festival Kicks off at 5pm with a social hour and a Farm to Table Dinner to follow at 6pm! This will take place at the original barn facility at the Manor at Mount Carmel. The event serves as a fundraiser for our local Court Square Farmers Market.
Friday, September 24th: Make plans to join us at the Tipton County Museum for a reception. The Historic Ruffin Theater will also be hosting a play later that evening!
Saturday, Sept. 25th 9am-4pm and Sunday, Sept. 26th 10am-4pm
Arts, Crafts, Food, and Music Fair in Downtown Covington
- Juried event of more than 140 selected retail merchants with hand-crafted or market trend products, art, clothing, home decor and more that you will love
- Food Trucks featured in "Food Truck Alley"
- Live Music throughout the day in Court Square Park
- Farmers Market Sales and Activities
- Historical Tours
- Cornhole Games
- Silent Auction
- Plenty of free parking with shuttles to/from the Square
- Did we mention SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING
- Day kicks-off with our traditional Children's Roll n' Stroll Parade
- ~More features and attractions will be added~ #Heritagefest21